[/quote]
So when the when the truck rises and the wheels drop (rebound) it toes out. When viewed from the front, the measurement between the rack inner socket joint and outer tie rod must be the same as the measurement between the lower control arm pivot and the lower ball joint. The measurement between the rack inner socket joint and the lower control arm pivot must match the measurement between the outer tie rod and lower ball joint. Thus forming a parallelogram. If any one of the 4 points mentioned is in the wrong spot, it will cause toe change throughout the travel range. The rack may be to high/low. The rack width to the inner sockets may be to narrow/wide. The outer tie rod attachment at the steering arm could be to far in/out, up/down.
Doug [/quote]

No, when the truck rises, it toes out. As it settles down, it returns to 0 toe. I attached a seq of pics of the truck sitting staged and immediately after the hit. This happens on both sides. When I just jack the front tires up to work on it, it does the same thing.

But I do understand what you are saying.

11.jpg
Last edited by TheOtherDodge; 01/01/22 10:53 AM.