Quote:

if the wheels are moving in and out during travel its bumpsteer.The wheels can do the same thing,they can be one towed in and the other toed out or any combo.You can do alot to fix the problem by reading the old mopar chassis book.You can shim the steering box,you can relocate the idler arm by grinding the mount and welding a washer to the frame to hold the idler arm.I got my car down to a 1\8" tow-in.Its easy to fix,but hard to understand.I read the chapter on bumpsteer several times before i understood it.You can fix it good luck!

OP has a Dakota with I'm sure a rack and pinion. The way those racks are mounted, bushing with a through bolt, it's going to be a lot of work to change that. Also he is not going to be able to change the length of the rack between the inner tie rods and that is probably where most of the problem is.

Just to be clear to the OP you are asking about the wheels towing out and not the camber change where it looks like it's going negative camber correct?

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost coming soon!
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.