My first halfway fast street rod was a 1933 Ford 4.0 inch chop and 3.0 channeled pick up with a stock 1955 Chrysler New Yorker 331 C.I. Firepower Hemi motor in it with a 1939 ford drive train. I ended up finding a stock cast iron dual four intake and put a mismatch set of early AFB carbs on it in 1965 boogie grin I had my father in law make me a set 1 7/8 primary tube with 3.0 inch collectors headers, that car might have ran mid to low 13 on a set of Casler 8.20x15 recap slicks mounted on a set of 7x15 inch Mag Halibrand mag wheels, it was a real tire spinner that I had to learn to drive in a real nose heavy stick shift car, it weigh right at 3000 Lbs. with me in it. I would rev it up to around 2500 RPM and let the clutch out and wait until it grabbed and the get after it wrench boogie
I had a lot of fun with that old heap, lots of fun whupping up on fuelies Corvettes and some half fast street bikes devil
I took it apart when I got drafted and never put it back together, I should have put a 392 in it like yours but I didn't whiney realcrazy
I ended up buying a 1963 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door sedan original 415 HP Max Wedge car in 1971 and never went back to the street rods realcrazy

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 09/29/21 03:25 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)