Originally Posted by PhillyRag
Originally Posted by TJP
Originally Posted by PhillyRag
Originally Posted by TJP
I bought 20 window molding clips on ebay on 8-24. the seller shipped them the same day USPS. They were due on the 28th.On the 27th they were purportedly in Lenexa Ks, just outside of KC (good). On the 28th they arrived in Wichita KS which is ~ 200 miles south west (the wrong way) (not good). Since then they have been reported to have left Wichita and are in transit to the next distribution center and will be arriving late.
I'm thinking the next distribution center is in Siberia.
I have asked for a refund whistling
As i said earlier, it's like rolling the dice frown

Cut the seller some slack here. Probably went 1sr class & that is low priority.
Smaller items do tend to get miss-sorted at times, but usually gets there.
Better late then never.

I have, by waiting 4 additional days. I'd love to wait more but I have a car that need to be finished and it's delaying the progress. So I bought them elsewhere yesterday and they will be here tomorrow. BTW they are still not showing any movement since the 28th. frown
beer

1st class or priority: big difference in how handled. A small 1st class envelope will get mixed in with 1st class boxes.
Some only use priority regardless of weight for this reason.
But it does 2x the charges in many cases.
Only thing worst would be media mail

iagree
The D/A shipped it 1st class likely to save the $$. Now it's going to cost him more through a lost sale and return cost if it ever shows up. He's already blown it by it not getting here by the 28th as stated in the listing. So per Ebay that's an automatic refund even if it does show up later.