Being in Canada I've never had a problem receiving packages sent by USPS other then the slowness.With UPS sometimes their insane fees when they knock on your door can be as much as the item you are buying. Usually if someone doesn't ship with USPS I won't buy from them for that reason unless they are using a private broker which usually keeps the costs down and you can see the actual total shipping price ahead of time.

I've been stuck in limbo since the borders were shut down because I have a US address to avoid this crap but can't get down there to pick stuff up!! It's not just the UPS type fees but most places including a lot of ebay sellers have free shipping in the US but charge the second it's being sent across the border and suddenly that $80 part usually ends up with at least another $30-$40 on top of it.

My biggest issue with USPS is the tracking. Once it hits a sorting station destined for Canada tracking stops. Some tracking numbers Canada post recognizes but it won't track. You'd think with the shipping back and forth between the two countries they could easily work it out properly that once the package is scanned into the others system you could track it from that countries website.