An update on my 21 Ram Classic order: I ordered a Ram Classic regular cab/ short bed back on Feb.25 and still haven't received it .. A Ram customer service rep called me then other day to inform me that my truck had just been put on a ship in Mexico and was scheduled to arrive in the port at Baltimore in about a month then be trucked to the dealer a few weeks after that. I have since canceled the order and purchased a new 21 1500 Big Horn quad cab, Hemi ,4x4. I asked the dealer if they had anything and they told me the truck I purchased had just came in. I trust drove it and loved it ! I was questioning myself if a regular cab would have been sufficient especially for traveling to out of state races. This truck has everything I need 3.92 sure grip rear, trailer tow pkg. with built in brake controller etc. granted there are some things I dont need like the cargo mgmt. system and rear seat a/c etc. but the truck is super nice. It was a lot more $ than the one I had on order but now I have a new truck and my old 08 H.Q.C. that was starting to give me problems is gone. I installed rear air bags for towing yesterday and I am anxious to see how it tows I am assuming its gonna be great!

Last edited by 11secdart; 07/03/21 08:34 AM.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV