Classic Tradesman .. not as many options available on the Classic series but got what I needed and wanted: Hemi, 8 speed trans, anti-spin with 3.92s, trailer tow pkg with controller, hitch, and nice towing mirrors with lights, simple electronic pkg no apple and google play etc., did get a CD player. sliding rear window, I almost got the factory tonneau cover but the one on my 08 was just custom made a year ago after the Extang one ripped so I am putting it on the new truck. I almost didn't get power locks and windows until my wife told me I was nuts! so I got the power locks, windows, remote keyless entry pkg. ,carpeting with cloth seats. I test drove one of the few trucks like I wanted on the lots around here and was really impressed by the power , handling and mainly the room inside. In my 92 regular cab the seat is all the way back against the rear of the cab in the new one with the seat all the way back there is still a foot or so of room behind the seat I really like the roominess! It will mainly just be used for towing my race car its not my daily driver so it should last me a long time. One week down 7 more or so to go!

Last edited by 11secdart; 03/05/21 04:31 PM.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV