I just placed on order Friday for a new Ram Classic 1500 6.4 bed ( similar to 440Jims only mines 4WD ) to replace my 08 H.Q.C. I Really don't need a crew or quad cab anymore and have always liked the regular cab / short beds as I have had two others. I was under the impression they stopped making reg cab. / short beds , according to the salesman they did stop but due to popular demand they started making them again but only in the Classic series. It will be here in 8-12 weeks but maybe sooner. I looked at the 2500s I liked them but its kind of over kill and a lot more money for what I need. They had the one in the picture it had pretty much everything I need , tow pkg, Hemi, sure grip, etc. except it only had 3.21 gears. I have found in my old Durango and other trucks I have had that 3.92 gears worked best for towing so that's what I ordered. I drove the one in the picture and was really impressed by how it ran and how much more room the interior had compared to my 92 I ordered the same color also it had an electronics package that I don't even know what half the stuff is so I ordered a simpler version. There are so many options and packages to choose from for instance I would have liked the 20 inch chrome wheels but you have to order a package that includes fog lights and dual exhaust and the cost would have been another $3500 nice but the regular chrome pkg. ( bumpers and 17 inch aluminum wheels , regular single exhaust ) will be fine for me. I thought I read somewhere that you shouldn't have rear exiting exhaust while towing an enclosed trailer , I don't know if that's true. The Ram tow package is nice it includes towing ( extended ) mirrors with lights , hitch and the trailer brake controller comes already installed , I am pretty sure I will have to add air bags as it seems the 1500s sag if not installed and the factory air bag setup isn't available on the 1500 Classic. My 08 H.Q.C. 5.7 towed great and got 10.5 mpg towing after I added a CAI and cat back system it would buzz right along at 70 plus no problem even here where there's a few hills to get to my local track. It only has 58,000 miles but is showing its age I hardly use it yet its developing the rust bubbles over the rear wheels even after I tried to seal the inner panels they gave a good price on it on trade but I might sell it on my own to see if I can get over what they offered. I am sure it is especially with only 58,000 miles. anybody interested send me a p.m.

6A96181B-3AE1-4E07-8E5C-1A1BF64F91F4.jpegDE57EEC8-9F22-4654-A456-B5444FD4BCB8.jpeg
Last edited by 11secdart; 03/01/21 03:11 PM.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV