You are right mastershake! some of the options and packages are strange. I ordered mine a week ago.. I built it on the Ram website for reference... the color I wanted said available on my configuration : Timberland Green when I went to the dealer to place the order they said it wasn't available and they checked it to confirm: not available on a Hemi regular cab/ short bed only a 6 cylinder or 8 ft bed. I ordered a middle of the line chrome package that comes with 17 inch aluminum wheels that look nice .. I wanted to upgrade to the 20 inch chrome clad ones and only way to get them was to upgrade the chrome package to another for $2895 plus another $1595 for the wheels! the fog lights and dual exhaust in the package would have been nice but for that price I can do with out. I did get a bed liner which I expected to be a lot more but was only $300. I also like that it comes with the trailer brake controller built in one last thing I have to install myself. The air suspension isn't available on my configuration either but at a $1700 option on other models I can install my own for $300.

Last edited by 11secdart; 03/05/21 03:52 PM.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV