Yes, you are correct. The current setup is the ff one piece seals and retainer. Although I have only ran it for about 10 minutes, it does not leak. The dipstick tube was lost by the engine builder and they just plugged the hole where the dipstick would go (no, it is not leaking here either, I checked that as well). I'm going to do the vacuum/fuel pressure gauge test that you recommended. I'm just waiting on the dipstick that I ordered to come in. I'm really hoping that it isn't a ring seal issue since I just paid a ton of money to try and see if the engine builder could fix it and he changed the seal and said he put new rings in it. At first after I put 4 seals in myself and they all leaked, I thought maybe it was just me doing something incorrectly, but after he put two in and they both leaked, I've always had it in the back of my mind that there is alot more going on, and the shop is just trying to stick me with something they messed up. The last phone call I had with them after I told him it leaked again, he's trying to blame the leak on the transmission being out of alignment, and it's pulling down on the crank. Factory bellhousing, hemi a833 and transmission crossmember, nothing custom, so that's complete b.s. . I've accepted my losses at this point and I'm not even bothering to call them anymore. The company is a joke. I will keep everyone posted with the updates when I get time to do the test. Thanks again, I truly do appreciate everyone's help.

1973 Cuda 528 all aluminum Hemi, 4 speed, 3.23 Sure-Grip, (JA5) Silver Frost Metallic 1973 Challenger Rallye 340 1985 W150 Power Ram prospector 1986 Camaro IROC-Z 305 tpi