Originally Posted by Andrewh
[quote=grancuda]is insurance not killing you for him driving sports cars or 2drs?

Everyone says that but it’s only around $75 a month for full coverage, everyone at my work forces their kids into 4 doors & mini mom suv wagons because of insurance but we haven’t seen any high $ insurance imo.

Originally Posted by Neil
A V8 version of that Firebird, even in scruffy shape, would be 5k + out here easy. I have seen lower mile 80's and 90's IROC and Z-28's up around 15-18.

I don't think they are worth that, and would never pay that for one myself, but that is where asking prices have moved to. They may be dreaming and never sell it?

He gave $5500 & it is a ‘92 Trans Am , true WS6 & L98 car & it’s in great shape, just has some cheesy recovered late 70’s TA seats in it. The ZZ4 heads, edelbrock TPI intake, headers & 3.73 gearset make up for the cheesy seats to him. It’s a great looking car & his buddies at school say he stole it for the money but he spends his spare time ever since he was 15 searching Craigslist & now FB market place. It’s like the Bargain Post days except now you can easily search states away.

Last edited by grancuda; 04/30/21 04:40 PM.

1967 Barracuda Formula S 383
1967 Chevy C10 Short Stepper
1980 Macho Power Wagon LWB 318
2021 Toyota Supra