So this engine is bone-stock. Stock cam, stock heads - all OEM stuff from a 1976 Dodge motorhome. Nothing special at all, other than the aftermarket headers and tunnel ram intake. No other changes at all.

Those Pro Form cabs look nice, but are pricey. I'm seeing $400-$600 each, and I need two. That's not what I'm looking for. The Summit carb that I referred to earlier is more affordable, and gets killer reviews....but a brand new pair of Edelbrocks won't be much more, and they're bulletproof as far as I'm concerned. I've had great luck with them in the past.

I do have a Offy high-rise for a single 4bbl that I can use, so that's an option for me. I'd love to have the tunnel ram setup come together, but a non-functioning tunnel ram isn't worth much, is it?!

dvw thought a pair Carter or E-brocks would work well, so that's where I'll think I'll start. Here's where I can use some additional input:

I thought I'd grab a pair of Edelbrock 650 carbs. That's (2) 650 CFM carbs, both matching. They'll be mounted inline. I was thinking electric choke, vacuum secondaries for both. I'll look for the most affordable option - satin finish, reman, none of that matters at this point. Just a pair of solid carbs. I like the 650cfm, because in the event the tunnel ram is a complete fail, I can likely use just one on the high-righ intake and at least get something going - would you agree? Does Edelbrock make a 650cfm, electric choke, vac secondaries? That seems like the perfect fit for me, with the auto tranny and all.

Does that sound reasonable?

I'll get them ordered today. Enough "paralysis by analysis" - let's stop chatting and get in motion already! I've been chewing on this for days - and it's time to get moving!

And as always - THANK YOU AGAIN for all the help and input. This is far from the last time I'll need your input!