Originally Posted by stumpy
Not every one is looking for tire smoking performance. Some just want a street friendly set up. Dual carb set up on a stock motor is a hit and miss proposition. I don't think he is looking for tire smoking performance. I think he is looking for a good smooth street drivable combo and you are trying to lock him into a go fast race setup.

I'm sure he wants all the best first impression impact he can get, maybe along with decent performance to start with.
As I already pointed out the drivers right foot determines how the car is driven, build it mild and drive it mild will always give the driver they want, unless they want more later work shruggy
The driver doesn't have to stand on the throttle every time he drives it, correct work
If the combination is built to make 250 HP with one four barrel at 5000 RPM and can be made to have 280 HP with two four barrels at 5000 RPM but both make 170 HP at 2300 RPM under light throttle driving which combination would you choose shruggy
I do know people who got to much power, not many, but some work
Most of the hot rodders I know want more power than they have, not less shruggy
If your the type that wants to bolt on parts and get good results to start with and not having to work on it to get the best performance don't choose a challenge when selecting your parts twocents work
I like working on my cars and learning how to make them better and faster than the other guys around me devil whistling
Did I say I like power, lots of power whistling up

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)