BB Mopar with stock heads love all the air and fuel you can give to them at WOT up Been there done that a lot at the track and one the streets terrorizing the other brands boogie devil
On your deal I would buy those carbs and the mechanical linkage kit for the tunnel ram that hooks up both carbs in line, not sideways, to work as one, no progressive linkage on tunnel rams tsk Be prepared for a lot of tire spin once you get to driving that rascal twocents Be safe mainly thumbs
People, even on here, tend to forget that the right foot control how much air and fuel the carbs allow into the motor, correct work thumbs
I have a couple of old tunnel ram intakes and carbs, one set of Holley List 3 1850 vacuum secondary, one set of Holley 1000 CFM double pumper with annular boosters(I'm going to have them changed to standard boosters some day wrench) and one set of Holley List #9375 non HP 1050 CFM Dominator that where designed for tunnel rams. I've raced and won with Mopars cars since 1964 at the tracks, every Mopar V8 motor I've played with at the races liked more air and fuel to go faster up

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 03/10/20 09:41 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)