Originally Posted by Grizzly
Admit that when you showed up to school in the morning all of the Mopars never all parked together. We parked all over the place just to see who could park closest to the door. It was a disorganized free-for-all every day.

I went to high school in the 90s. Most of the old cars in the lot seemed to park in the same 2 rows that faced each other. There weren't many Mopars though. There was a Purple 67 Impala, 68 Mercury Cyclone GT notchback ( I can't even find a picture of one that isn't a fastback.), 66 Dodge D200 Camper Special, mid 70s El Camino, 68 Chevy C10, 71 Pontiac LeMans (driven by a girl), 80s Chevy trucks, late 80s Thunderbird 5.0.

There was kid who got a 67 El Camino and crashed it into a tree out front. After that he drove a 70 nova 4 door and then a Opel GT. He also drove his dad's 71 Chevy C10 w/ a 402.

There were a few vehicles that were never in the parking lot, but were brought into the auto shop to install/remove engines and then parked out back. One was a 69 Firebird and another was a 76 Ramcharger that the body was pulled off to make a off-roading vehicle with a 39 GMC cab. One kid built an engine for his dad's 59 Ford Fairlane w/ a retractable roof. I remember a 69 Nova in there too.

I also remember someone had a Dodge D50 that was lowered and hit a parking lot approach smashing the front end.

There were 2 new trucks in the lot as well, a new 94-95 Dodge Ram and a new Chevy 2500 w/ a plow. The plow truck was said to be purchased by the stripper girlfriend of the owner.

1970 Dodge d100/eventually going on a 77 D100 frame