There were a few muscle cars in my school parking lot ( graduated 1978 )

Best one was a friends lime green superbird. That car had some deep dish cragers on all 4 corners . 440 six barrel 4 spd. Im still friends with him and he owns a few superbirds ,,,just no longer owns that one

There was a 1966 Charger that had hemi emblems on it but the car had a 440 and 4 spd in it , red with white interior . I was told it was an original hemi car but didnt know how to ck back then
I started my senior year in a white 1966 Pontiac Lemans. ended it with a 1967 Cougar 390 auto ( that car was real hard on rear tires btw ,, no idea why)

There was a kid whose parents owned a GM dealership back then and he always drove some neat stuff. One was a later 70s Chevy Monza 350 auto. I rode in it a few times ad man that car would fly

Guy one year ahead of me drove an orange 1969 Z28 Camaro. his parents bought new. Over the years Ive wondered if the family still owns it

my freshman year there was a green 1969 hemi roadrunner I spotted a few times. ,,,,,That I ended up buying several years after high school ,,less engine.
I found out a few years after school the car had a 383 in it at that time as the Original engine was blown up ( twice ) early on. so they put the 383 in it to keep it driveable.
A few years after I got the car, I got wind the original engine was laying on the floor in a local small town garage but when I went looking for it the shop owner had recently passed and all the shops contents were scrapped .