Yeah, I'll call Bullschitt, someone has to : The polished Cragar wheels on the first two cars are mid 80's to early 90's, no arguing there.

What 17 year old kid figures out how to put a 6-71 on a car or has a Parent that gave it the go ahead? twocents I shouldn't ask: I'm sure one of you will reply that you went to school with some 17 year old genius that flunked every subject but could build a Nascar engine in a weekend while drinking a keg and did half the Cheerleaders. rolleyes

Fun to dream though isn't it? smirk

This is some lame '90's car show somewhere. Admit that when you showed up to school in the morning all of the Mopars never all parked together. We parked all over the place just to see who could park closest to the door. It was a disorganized free-for-all every day.

Hottest car in our parking lot was a 4 cylinder '89 Mustang (Her Dad was a Doctor) and a decent '81 305 Trans Am (His Dad was a bank manager). The cool vehicle was any Blunder Motors long box 2 wheel drive with 5 spoke Cragars, 295's, tinted light covers and "blue bottles". We attached a saying to it: "tint, boots, mags, 'n stereo". tonguue Losers that drove these Slowmobiles usually had a pillow on the seat to make themselves look taller or pulled the seat really far ahead to hug that steering wheel.

Some of your parking lot descriptions make it sound like slant six Volares, Newports, Datsuns, big 4 door Fords, and station wagons never existed? Is today's high school parking lots full of GT350's, Hellcats, Nissan GTR's and SRT's? Nope.

Mo' Farts

Moderated by "tbagger".