Ok, dropped heads off at Total Flow. Talked to steve awhile and he's a great guy, real nice. I could not get a price from him, so my gut tells me I cant afford him. He doesn't want to shave them, wants me to buy new pistons. Not going that route. I have plenty of shops just down the road that will gladly shave them. He looked at the chambers and said, looks like they all burning the same. Didn't see anything wrong with the head but the large intake bowl and the exhaust port. He said he would try 1 exhaust port massage and flow it, if it helps he will do the rest, if not no big deal and leave the rest alone. There was some massaging between were the intake bowl ends and the seat starts that could use some smoothing. My gut tells me what he wants to do will not make any improvements in my ET, but what do I know. He's the pro at this stuff, so I will see what he gets before I spend too much coin there. Waiting for his phone call. I think best bang for buck is to shave them and bolt back on. I told him what Wilson said about adjusting the intake for faults in the head and he agreed. Said Wilsons is very good at what they do. So, i'm not getting a warm fuzzy feeling as right now.