Seems like the take away here is mission accomplished on the street tune and with no rpm data, doing pulls in 2nd gear, and thru a torque converter means the numbers are basically meaningless. On the dyno with the sniper/hyperspark there was no gain messing with AFRs and great gains pasting in a slightly tweaked table from the v4 software to replace the simple timing map. I’m happy with that, especially since WOT is just a tire smoke switch on the street anyway, even before the tuning session.

I will continue to assume I probably have hp in the high 400s at the crank and much higher torque not that it matters. I have to find someplace to weigh the truck and see if it’ll lay down a consistent mph at the strip to get an accurate hp estimate. I doubt it’ll dead hook so ETs might be all over the place and I probably won’t put in the work to get the best 60’ possible- more like learn how to feather the launch. The sniper does have some interesting launch control timing retard and 2 step functions that might provide some entertainment if I ever explore them.

I love to learn about this stuff but in the end I’m all about about the smiles per gallon 👍