The original poster asked a question about the differences between the two decals and the dates. The fact that he had an AAR is inconsequential.

The only person "thick headed" is you. If you were half the expert you try to be, you would have told the original poster that his AAR jacking decal was no different or more unique than any other E Body example. Instead, you took advantage of his ignorance and spun it in a direction that allowed you give interject your personal area of interest. You don't even have the where-withal to understand
that the March 10Th date Dave mentioned was a crucial factor in understanding the changes that occurred between the 2 different jacking instruction variations. That is what the original poster was actually trying to differentiate. Did you conveniently miss that part of his question? I guess making things appear specific to an AAR keeps people coming to you so you can grow your registry.
Isn't that the real reason you have desperately tried to confuse others into thinking that this generic E Body jacking decal is an AAR thing?

You can think what you want about me cause I really don't care. Everyone has an opinion and you are free to exercise that right. I'll let you get back to your life now and I won't bother with this thread anymore. Enjoy your night.

Last edited by resq302; 10/02/15 10:31 PM.