Originally Posted By Vahey
Originally Posted By AAR#2
So a simple case......

As the good book of Proverbs 18:17 states, one side sounds right until the other states their case. With that said, we never sent anyone the "wrong" decal. The Customer or person who started this thread called with a specific list of decals that they wanted and we sent EXACTLY what they ordered. Had they ordered a "Kit" we would have asked for all vehicle information like build dates, power train, etc..... They never provided specific information about their vehicle. They simply called with a list of decals they wanted and we filled their order. I have no idea why some people start their research AFTER ordering specific parts. Had the original poster called with these questions after receiving his order in August, all the guessing and hypothesizing in this thread would have been completely unnecessary.

Dave, Always appreciate your knowledge but your off base on your accusations, perhaps talking with your employee will shed new light. Trust me when I tell you we discussed the car the decals were for, along with the SPD. I had no use for a complete sticker kit so I did take the time to order a-la-cart, confirming each sticker during the order process. One of my main questions was about the difference of the two jack stickers and your employee assured me the sticker less convertible caution was what I needed for my AAR.

You are correct, my bad in that I should have completely researched the topic prior to ordering but knowing your reputation I relied on your expertise (or your companies in this case as I didn't speak directly with you)

I called and spoke with another of your employee's today who didn't seem aware of all the facts you state but was nice enough to offer to swap the 1181 for a 2995. I will have it in the mail tomorrow.