Originally Posted By Transamcuda
......but the question was specifically for and about an AAR no mention of a slant six barracuda.......Dave im not sure what has happened to you......

I'm the same person that I was when I first entered into this Hobby. As time progressed however, I have less patience for people like you who mislead the Industry with your arrogant and erroneous information. You think that labeling yourself as the AAR registry expert gives you an inherent right to impose your limited knowledge and unsubstantiated opinions. It's you who miss the point. I used a Slant Six example to convey the FACT that there were no "special" Jacking Instructions decals used on the different models of E Body cars. You continue to act as if the AAR was in a league of its own with regards to Jacking Instructions Decals. They were not!

You obviously don't even understand that cars with the same Fender Tag date could have actually been built a month apart. The only thing you "proved" here is that the Car you pictured used the Decal that was on that Trunk Lid. It provided ZERO "proof" about the original Decal for the Car in question by the OP. You weren't even aware that a different version Decal was available for 1971. You thought the one I posted was an EARLY REPRODUCTION! Other than that, the rest of your "information" is nothing more than a guess based on your limited knowledge & research. Those are the facts!