Originally Posted By Transamcuda
....That said I will give an answer my thoughts on the stickers you posted. First thing I noticed they were on some type of vinyl or laminate. You should know as I do that they did use different vendors to make the same things so i would say that's possibly where the differences come in on the 3 that are similar. The one with cut edges is most likely an early reproduction as I have never seen one like that on an untouched car before. It just has the appearance of a new/newer sticker. Remember too this question was about a sticker for an AAR. A specific car with a limited production run.

Every Chrysler Trunk Jacking Decal was either manufactured on un-coated paper or a coated semi-gloss material. Most of the examples after 1969 were all produced on the coated semi-gloss material. The shiny appearance on the ones I posted was due to a clear coating that I sprayed on them to keep the ink from flaking off while removing them from the original vehicles. They are not "vinyl" and I have never documented an original "vinyl" Trunk Jacking Decal on any E Body vehicle. For the record, I've documented 2931181 decals that were used on E Bodies as late as 5 weeks past the March 10, 1970 date. AAR's or T/A's would not have received a special Jacking Instruction Decal different from the rest of the E Body production vehicles.

The small 2962995 example was briefly used after the 2931181 early version. I have only seen 4 in the many examples I have documented. They appear to be a morphing of the early & later styles. You'll notice that the small one has the lower "CAUTION" font of the earlier version but has the "Convertible" text of the later styles. The larger 2962995 version was the one that followed and was used for the remainder of the 1970 model year. The 2962995 Decal I posted with the cut edges is a LATER 1971 example. It used small red "Caution" lettering in the place of the blue print that was used on all of the earlier versions. My photo looks "new" because it was a printed copy of the original example I used to format it from. I returned the original I borrowed and only had the printout copy to use in the picture that I previously posted. Below is a photo of that actual Decal before it was removed from a 1971 survivor E Body vehicle.