You are so bent on being right you've fail to read the very first post where the owner asked what was right for his AAR. Its beyond any comprehension as to why you both cant get that through your thick heads. He asked which sticker was correct for his AAR based on his SPD. I showed him another AAR with the same SPD and showed which sticker it had on it. You both keep contradicting what Dave has said over and over again. It doesn't matter if the stickers were used on other e-bodies this question was about an AAR and that's the answer he was given. Dave keeps taking this off subject confusing everyone else with non sense talk about march 10th emission changes and 71 stickers etc. etc. You keep flaming this for whatever reason by continually defending him. I have not in any way said the AAR's had a special decal. Thats something dave..and now you seem to think. again for whatever reason is beyond me or anyone else reading this post. Its a shame what this post has turned into solely because Dave has turned it upside down like he has done many times before from what I understand which is why he is banned from here and other forums. he simply fails to read posts before getting involved and absolutely from the way it looks has a hard time admitting or taking the fact that hes not always right.

Home of the AAR Registry
www.transamcuda.com