I have the air cleaner just sitting on there, if I operate the throttle the linkage adapter rotates up and contacts the bottom lid. The filter is a 13". I went and checked it out closer, it looks like I need a little relief (1/4") on the throttle adapter and matbe a bit-o-hammering on the base and I'll have the clearance I need. When I first looked into this is was a "put it on and see if it hits, it does". Old memory cells fired and I remembered old Moroso bases had cutouts for linkage clearance, that sounded better than cutting on the adpater at the time so I moved on to other issues, its getting to where I need to fix this. May need to check the local parts store "performance rack" (seems to be over populated with neon and colored plastic, not cheap chrome stuff like the old days) and see if the air cleaners they have have a base that could be used.

I love the Canton relo kit too, looks great! It may have too much bling for the Pro Patina look you're after although Clair, if you store it in the garage and get a bunch of scratches and some overspray on it it'll fit right in though! 8^)

-Daty