I agree, it's not a good thing when a 3 year only car forum can't answer the more obscure questions.

Anyway, got the hemi in the vert. It's NOT coming out if I can at all avoid it, it was, umm, difficult. Bob (or anyone else) that goes in from above here's some tips, remove the mc or the #8 coil pack for clearance. If you have a Charlies oil pan you may want to consider notching the kframe for clearance. Remove the intake manifold and cinch the engine leveler as close to the motor as possible with as long a chain on the hoist as possible. Use short bolts on the backside of the head if you use a leveler. After getting the motor/tranny in place on the hoist it took about 3 hours to get in in place. Oh yeah, there is about 6 inches clearance between the radiator and pulleys. Well that and the hemi looks really good in there. 8^) That's about it for today, the headers go in tomorrow or Sunday, according to the instructs I have to lift the motor and remove the driver side t-bar, so up on the stands it goes.

-Daty

2260169-PC310021.JPG (301 downloads)