Hey Daty just got my tank in from Don and its just like yours -- no other parts in yet.

Finally got my block off plate from TTI and installed that. Also got the motor mounts from TTI and Remounted the motor. Had to grind the passenger side motor mount corner to fit.

One note about the S & P motor mounts are they seems a bit more sturdy than the TTI set with more mounting bolts. Also they measure the same so the motor still would sit in the same location. Only thing I can see is that TTI's set are offset on an downward and to the side angle -- so that might be for the Headers to clear ?

This pic is of my installed motor -- passenger side from the rear looking forward -- so far seems like I have good clearance -- still will have to fit the Headers from TTI.

I have pre-fit the bell housing --its hard to tell about the trans for the motor is tilting back untill the trans and mount are installed I wont know without cutting the hump to fit in talking to Keislers staff..

my next step is waiting to get more time to then cut the hump out and to pre-fit the Trans.

2173969-DSC03594.JPG (287 downloads)

They only see Stars...
when hit by a Mopar!