You can use the cnc-d pro comps as a start and put either 2.055 or 2.08s and with work you can get a good flowing/good running real 220+ cc runner without moving the pinch or even putting tubes in them.

The dealers can get killer deals on the cnc castings or Craig H at procomp will give you a dealers price if you buy in sets of 3.

I had a local hack try to upcharge me $600 on a set long ago so I simply called pro comp direct just like anyone else can.

The company who does the cnc work is just down the road from procomp and can check and cut the seats to your likes for, it was either $75 or $75 per head but I think it was a straight $75.

I don't recall the company who does the cnc work for procomp but when I had questions he could not answer he gave me the contact number of the guys doing them. No smoke and mirrors from pro comp, they simply want to sell a product.

If you do it yourself for 1300-1400 you can have a better head the the airpuppy heads that no one wants to talk about but you got to go high and low on the port to hit the real csa some claim to.

I feel the ferrea 6000s and comp springs and comp tit. retainers are better quality parts then the airpuppy heads at over 3k for results less advertised for 1/2 the cost.

It semi ironic looking back so many said the procomps were junk and no heli-coils and powdered seats and that's not been the case.

Some of the biggest anti pro comp builders are now pushing them and getting very good results.

I know one is working on the offset pinch aspect and that's a good thing imo at to get 220+runners I think really high spring pressures might be a issue on the right and left of center rocker stands.

But with the bare castings its a clean slate and no one says you have to goto 220 cc, you could possibly meet your goals by going less.

The 220 runners need a lot of plenum volume where I try to get the PV to equal the cubic inch of the build or at least 90%. And there are ways slow things down and get good carb signals, as close to efi response as ive ever seen in a carbed setup.

You can also improve the cnc-ed chamber a decent bit with more deshrouding if your bore size will take it and wiseco makes a nice gas ported sprayable piston with a 8cc dome so you can make up for the chamber work and still have a decent quench pad.