Quote:

..one thing for sure is i hate mopar power boxes even if they we sent to firm feel...the on center feeling sucks....

That feeling you have is the mesh on the gears being worn in. Firm feel can make it feel like the Borgesons, but just like the Borgeson units, it will "wear in" after some use and there will be no difference. They are both worm and sector boxes, both are 1960's/1970's technology. Unless you get a fresh set of gears cut, once the center wears in, you'll always have that. The only benefit of the Borgeson unit I see as of now is if you are really desperate to lose 15lbs off the nose.

I can get the output shaft measurements, however it would be 2 different cars. The car with the Borgeson box is too far assembled for disassembly. But we have a same year A-body at the shop in the same configuration and a Firm Feel box. Once I get this car off the rack, I'll measure the other car too. Probably about this time next week, as I've got a couple cars in between the two on the schedule.
I'll put it on my board.