Last week after adding the H pipe to the exhaust, the readings changed again. I have read many times that when headers are installed, the engine often needs bigger jets. I figured that the H pipe would have had a similar effect. Somehow my 40,50,60 mph cruise readings are now really rich again in the 11.0 to 12.0 range. Its almost as if the 02 sensor is lying to me.

Quote:

Idle in D: Low 14's (If you have your strongest vacuum reading, then this is good)
Light Accel: 11.6-13.6 (Rich 2000-3000rpms= Leaner main jet)
40-60mph Cruise: 13.1-14.0 (Try leaning it out a little more to find your lean limit = Leaner main jet)

Leaning out the main jet will lean out your light accel and every reading the rest of the way up the rpm range. Your carb appears to be setup to cruise using the main circuit. Some do and some cruise on the transition into the main circuit. Now that you know, it will make your cruising tuning easier.

I'm going to map the readings as-is again, then I'll reduce the jet sizes again. Oddly, at WOT it has gone into the 14.0 range. Its like the H pipe reversed the fuel curve to where it runs rich at cruise and leans out at WOT.