In order to adjust the different circuits of a carb, you have to understand the different circuits AND how they overlap and transition to each other.

Do you have Emanuel's Holley book? Some sort of reference and instruction material is essential to get started. For instance, does your car cruise on the idle circuit or the main circuit? You need to know how to determine that so that you know which circuit to adjust.

I will say this; set the idle mix where the engine likes it best, not by a target ratio. I have one engine that likes 13.6 for idle and one that likes 14.1.

If you have 100% gasoline, the cruise will like about 14.7 which is stoich. But if you have 10% ethanol, that target will change.

My engine's preferred WOT ratio will usually be somewhere between 12.5 and 13.2 depending.

You'll also need jets, bleeds, power valves, small drill bits, maybe some wires and a lot of time to experiment. Trial and error is the path to success for you. We can give you some starting points or tell you what worked for us, but only you can find what is best for your particular combo.

Master, again and still