Swapping axles is an option... I've considered it but I'm determined to make what's done work. If there was a truly viable 12 inch section width tire in the 15" rim size I wouldn't even consider the larger sizes. Even though the amount of racing vs street use this car will see is pretty biased to the street, like every one else, I want the car to be a capable handler. So eventually I see no option but to plan for a 17 or 18 wheel. To my eye the larger rims look out of place on a Duster. Because of the somewhat wedge shape of the body a short sidewall/big rim in front makes the car look like a dog draggin its azz across the carpet. The right mix of taller aspect ratios (45,50,55) to give it just a "skosh", as you put it, of rake or, with the right overall setup; suspension height/tire/rim package, to make it low and flat, it can look ok. Maybe a 17 front 18 rear stagger would work but I don't recollect seeing any pics of one set up like that. If the rear modifications had not been done already this thread wouldn't exist as I'd of set it up for 18s to begin with. Like I said before it is what it is, I'll make it work some how.