In response to Kielbasa: "I should have mentioned in the one pic with the front tire to fender corner measurement is with the wheel turned that achieves closest proximity to the fender."

That was very good to know, thanks for informing me.

"Let me know if you need more info, measurements, etc."

Thanks for your help, I surely will.

"I will say it's been a learning experience trying to get the car the way I want it (and I don't even have the drivetrain installed yet)! Every time I do what seems like a simple mod, turns out to be another adventure. Always seems to be some sort of hiccup (my 15" rallyes not clearing the cordoba calipers is an example, although that one was cheap and easy to fix)....."

That is hot roding in a nut shell. Change one thing and you'll end up changing ten others!

Let's steer this thread back onto the road. Although I'm a "neyophite" when it comes to road course/autocross/setting up a Mopar for handling I'm hardly new to building high performance muscle cars. The car I'm building now is the 8th build (7 A bodies, 1 E)that I've been heavily involved in, and that doesn't include other makes. This one is focused on optimizing the handling aspects, for highway performance and some "self competition" at the track. I call it my "Old man's hot rod" because it's going to have power steering, power brakes, OD trans, wipers, heater/defroster ect. I'm done with giving up live-ability and comfort for ultimate performance. My original question was to elicit responses from anyone who had experience with the MT SRs tires so I could determine if these were worth the expense vs just getting some cheap azz front tires so I could wear out the two sets of N50s I have sitting on the floor. Do I think the N50s are a performance tire? Hell no, but I have limited funds to allocate to my car so I have to st~r~e~t~c~h every buck to it's limit and use what I currently have on the shelves. Plus I have to finish building the car and need to buy a lot of equipment yet. Why not go 17s +? My axle width necessitates a 3" ish backspace on a 15x10 rim. I could easily fit a 17x11 with a 3.5~4" BS. Are there rims available with those specs, yes. Cheapest ones I'd spend my $ on are $465 each. Add in tires, shipping, mounting & balancing and your in the $3000 range. Chump change to some of you but that's a years worth of scrimping and scraping for me and I suspect a lot of others who frequent this site. I've got no issues using my old crap as it will wear out fast while I spend time testing and tuning the car. By then I will need new tires and hopefully will have the money saved up for those big hoops. I just wish a tire company would make a decent 15" performance tire in the wider widths. I don't really "need" 17" or bigger wheels to get the handling I want but they evidently don't think the economies are there to produce them. Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy, "if you don't build it they wont come". As many people I hear lamenting the lack of 15s I think they would be surprised at the sales.