Quote:

Bruce, I have been racing for 39 years and long before the internet and cell phones were invented there were race promoters short-changing racers at the payout window. I remember in the late 90's I lost in the semi's at Edgewater, went to the window and got my $100, the guy that beat me won the final and came over and started arguing with lady that still works there. He was supposed to get $600 but she gave him $400, said we didn't have enough cars to pay the full purse. She did not know how many cars there were nor did she know how many it took to make the full pay. Needless to say, I didn't go back there for about 5 years. The internet and cell phones today are not to blame for shady race management, they are tools that allow us to get the word around more quickly.

Did the problem get taken care of on the spot face to face like it should have or on the internet after the fact???

Not one thing is being solved or accomplished here and never will because people turn into someone they are not when they are on the net.

I thought this was a great deal when it first came out you could post a problem and within minutes there were dozens of people trying to help you. All it is now is attacking and pi$$ing and moaning.

No disrespect to you but I respectfully disagree with you when it comes to the internet. I do not believe it to be a tool but it to be the downfall of society

Last edited by julian2007; 09/23/13 10:29 AM.

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!