Quote:

Ok here is my 2 cents.
I have been to Indy twice and now Norwalk. Weather has been bad at all the events at least 1 day out of 3. It takes money to dry the tracks and let us race and I Think Josh has done his best trying to let us race.

I believe the reason for the racing to take a LONG time to run is people doubling, tripling, and entering 4 different classes to race.
I saw 1 guy entered in 4 different classes so 150.00 must not be too bad. I believe that the sportsman class should have a different ET range, not 9.50 and up as there was a LOT of pro cars in that class also. Change sportsman to 11.50 and up like other series have.

If you have a NSS hemi car that runs 9.50 to 10.0 range you can enter 5 classes, 10.0, hemi, NSS, pro, and sportsman. Now that is a LOT of racing there.
AGAIN Thanks Josh for putting on these Events. I will support your races as much as I can.
David

See now that there is a great example of stating your opinion and being diplomatic about it. He named the things he wasn't fond of and offered a couple suggestions but he didn't complain or whine. He thanked the man for his efforts and was an overall decent human being about the whole deal. That's the type of feedback Josh needs, not the whining and bashing.