After reading all the posts on this site this is all I have to say.I have been racing for 20 + years and all the promoted shows ran just fine until the internet and forums reared there ugly head. We never Pi$$ed and moaned about anything we just raced and had a good time and with any luck we collected are money. Make no mistake the internet has done more harm than good when it comes to good manners and respectful conversation. Most people on the net are Keyboard tough guys because the other person they are running there mouth to is not within swinging distance.

Back in the day everything was printed on glossy paper and there was no argument about entry, purse or parking because it was printed on black and white, there was no "well that web site was wrong and this web site is correct". The internet is a sucky pic of crap that has ruined everything including drag racing.All it is is people posting dirty pics and being a$$holes to each other.

Texting sucks also all its good for is getting people killed because of texting and driving."texting is cool because when I want something from someone I don't have to talk to them". If I have herd that once I have herd that a thousand times and its pathetic. Its unbelievable to be how good we have it and all anyone does is [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] about it on the @!@@ing internet. Get your heads out of your a$$es.

I got to go I'm going to call my friends and ask how they are doing.

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!