Bob George has just about summed it up and I'm sure there may be a few more little things but like he said. It ALL TAKES TIME!!!!!

I can also see where Josh has stepped it up in a few area's over past promoters so he is on the right path. I just hope he will stick it out and grow this series so we can all have a place to play but also have a points series to keep it a little competitve. It will take time and input from many but it also has to be fair to the "Promoter" and the attendees. Maybe if there were a couple of events at lesser tracks that could make $$$$ that could help fund the MM finals at Norwalk? I also must ad that Josh has been going through some personal issues in the family and if it was me I know I would not have had any focus on the event at all so please think of this aspect of it also.

As for my experience I have been to Indy and Norwalk and loved them both. I was really impressed with the turn out at Norwalk This years event reminded me of events of several years ago when we filled the place with race cars and show cars all weekend and we had fun and more fun!!!

Russ