Quote:

Quote:

you guys keep bashing the guy who was willing to stick his neck and wallet out all you will be racing is brackets at your local track. The best part is most of the bashers didn't go yet feel the need to pass judgement.

I was there to support the race and I had a good time even though I broke my junk.

The small tire clique still doesn't get it. Josh dropped the ball taking 5 weeks letting the guys know how Indy's Saturday rain-out would be handled. This time he has a race and doesn't post what the payouts would be. I and several others asked what the payouts would be and received no answer so many assumed they would be the same as Indy's, but they weren't. I won't rehash the by-back issue as racers had a choice.
Remember you guys have what, 16 cars maximum per race in the small tire class. Now subtract BREAKAGE and you have maybe 10-13. 4 runs MAXIMUM to win the race. almost every round had singles so to win you had to beat 2-3 guys. How many rounds did no box have with buy backs?
COMMUNICATION is the key. Hopefully after a few failures at it Josh will learn. Remember Josh took over a VERY successful event so hopefully he learned something. His apology was a step in the right direction.
Josh has a lot of guys in his corner and many more hoping to hop in.
Maybe the entry in the small tire class needs raised or the payout needs lowered.

You need to just go ahead and build a heads up car and get it over with. Quit fighting it. It's blatantly obvious you want one so bad you can hardly stand it!