Quote:

Good lord is this thread still going? It's over, it's done, history. Move on people. The world isn't perfect, people aren't perfect, and mistakes are made sometimes. Drop it. If you don't agree then see my first post in this thread and fill out the form

Just asking, is there some reason that you are allowed to state your opinion on the subject but anyone else who feels they have a complaint is essentially being called a whiner by you?

Your replies like this are a prime example of what Bob George is talking about when he said:

Quote:

They biggest issue we see on this site and others is when someone brings a concern or question up it is not addressed but attacked by others that have nothing to contribute in the way of an answer,explanation or resolution but just want to .
We see many viable concerns and questions go unanswered but not unchallenged,usually the challenger has a different agenda or just trying to feel important,it's not working guys.I see many topics on post that I disagree with but I hold back commenting unless I can contribute in a positive manner.
People tend to take things personal or bring their own personal issues into a discussion and forget the original question or concerns.Once it gets to that level all viable meaning is lost and someone makes an azz of themselves.

These days people are going to vent online on forums like this. That's the way things are now.

I couldn't afford to go to either Monster Mopar event this year. The money just wasn't there to make the trips.

Hopefully next year will be better, it looks like it should be.

Hopefully Josh has all the bugs worked out for next year and is able to address peoples concerns.

There will always be someone who's going to complain, all you can do is try to eliminate the possible reasons.
Communication is the key.

Kayse can't keep up at all now. lol