Just a few of the comments I have received on this site( all by well known and long time members who are well respected)....notably not a single bad word has been sent my way...

" Well said,my friend"

" Don, I am glad you and few others are at least seeing and speaking the truth"

" Don, be careful, I have been told not to post on these threads"

" Myself, no way I would drive 12 hours for a payout that isn't even posted"

I could post other comments, but they are more personal regards there feelings about how the events have been trotted out.

I can understand sticking up for Josh because of worry about having a Mopar event to race at, but its simply unfair to get slammed for posting facts... none of which thus far have been refuted.
That is almost always the action of people who have no comeback at all, they just think by ridiculing someone, it will lessen the impact of what they said.Doesnt work that way, just shows ignorance.
Josh should simply grow up, quit making lame excuses, and if he has a problem, let everyone know instead of only dealing ith it when he is forced to. That is ALWAYS the best recipe for success.

Personally, the badmouthing doesnt bother me at all. Nobody that knows me well and I consider a friend( and I have many on here I can call friends) has spoken negatively like a few others of you have.

You should listen to Bob George. He has an outstanding reputation in the racing community, has promoted events himself, and made many excellent points.
Unfortunately for me, he has way better political skills than I will ever have.

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, 10.40 @127 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.60 at 103.90 1/8