Just reading a carrying bridge post on my ex aunt who is battling cancer. She has been reading a book called Jesus calling by Sarah young. Her niece posted a passage and thought it might/does relate to you. "do not be discouraged by the fact that many of your prayers are not yet answered. Time is a trainer teaching you to wait upon me, to trust me in the dark. The more extreme your circumstances,the more likely you are to see My power and glory at work in the situation" funny is she read this just after shaving her hair because of it falling out. She was trying to decide if she should shave her hair or take down her real Xmas tree. She chose the hair then read then took down the tree. When she took down the tree she found it had new growth as well as new pine cone growth. She took this all as God was showing her that it may be dark now and nothing looks positive but look at the tree. It had new life even though one would think it was dead. All I am
Saying is it looks dark with no good out come but stay strong and try as hard as you can to find the new life that will come out of this. Not the negative. That will only make things worse.

Saying a prayer tonight for Owen!

Corey

Contact Me about AMD Prices