Quote:

Quote:

Guys, this argument is retarded.

They are different engine designs that were engineered from the outset for different reasons and have evolved (like just about any other Brand X engine) over the years with the growth/expansion of the aftermarket.

I love em all and am grateful to at least to be able to have the CHOICE to go either Big Cube Hemi or Wedge.

I had to contemplate both engines when deciding which way to go for my atreet/strip ride and decided to go with the Hemi

Why ?

First, the'yre thin on the ground down here in Oz. So the cool factor is thru the roof.

Second, I horse-traded to enable me to pony up the coin (which by the way was'nt that much more than a similarly equipped Wedge)

Third, spark plug access in my car was gonna be important.

Four, from what I saw of most decent cube Wedge builds, Hp/TQ wise on pump gas with street friendly roller sticks they were topping out at 720-750 HP on pump gas - the Hemi build made another 150+ more HP and TQ with an "easy on springs" ramped roller on pump gas.

Five, every MoPar guy has to at least own ONE Hemi in his lifetime ( and the planets aligned so I took the plunge.

Both are kool, build what ya want and have a blast with it. No wonder brand Xers rag on us MoPar guys - anyone reading this thread would think we were a buncha kids.

Lifre's too SHORT.

Race ?

1. 97.3% of all internet arguements are retarded.

2. 63.4% of all statistics are made up.

3. Who gives a flying f what brand Xers think???

With statement #3 ONLY!! So...
I guess your "first" statement has a 97.3% chance of being of "retarded" nature. ... And BOTH statements (#1 and #2) may have a 63.4% chance of the STATISTICS being made up. I guess what you are saying is that some internet users who post arguments ARE of the "remedial" imagination mindset? Sad, so sad!!

"Stupidity is Ignorance on Steroids"
"Yeah, it's hopped to over 160" (quote by Kowalski in the movie Vanishing Point 1970 - Cupid Productions)