Guys, this argument is retarded.

They are different engine designs that were engineered from the outset for different reasons and have evolved (like just about any other Brand X engine) over the years with the growth/expansion of the aftermarket.

I love em all and am grateful to at least to be able to have the CHOICE to go either Big Cube Hemi or Wedge.

I had to contemplate both engines when deciding which way to go for my atreet/strip ride and decided to go with the Hemi

Why ?

First, the'yre thin on the ground down here in Oz. So the cool factor is thru the roof.

Second, I horse-traded to enable me to pony up the coin (which by the way was'nt that much more than a similarly equipped Wedge)

Third, spark plug access in my car was gonna be important.

Four, from what I saw of most decent cube Wedge builds, Hp/TQ wise on pump gas with street friendly roller sticks they were topping out at 720-750 HP on pump gas - the Hemi build made another 150+ more HP and TQ with an "easy on springs" ramped roller on pump gas.

Five, every MoPar guy has to at least own ONE Hemi in his lifetime ( and the planets aligned so I took the plunge.

Both are kool, build what ya want and have a blast with it. No wonder brand Xers rag on us MoPar guys - anyone reading this thread would think we were a buncha kids.

Lifre's too SHORT.

Race ?