Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'd say whatever a stock HEMI with a dirty air cleaner and a fouled plug costs.

That should be about right to hit 450hp with a typical street HEMI.

With the two "problems" listed above, even a 383
Magnum WILL walk by a HEMI off the line.

There is just no end to the WEDGE envy on this site...I guess the next comeback is that, "yeah, but my HEMI motor is much faster"...remember guys, we are all on the same team...

I get sick and tired of people thinking only "select few" or "all-out racers" can own hemi's..Plenty of "lucky" regular folks own hemi cars including myself...

MB

Again nothing wrong with that...it's just the "superiority thing" we DON"T agree with!!

Mr. "Sonic", have you no sense of humor??? Were you not blessed withe the gift of mirth & merriment???

Sense of humor I have, bordering on the "brink" of SARCASM!!

"Shirley" you understand I often speak with tongue firmly planted in cheek....do you not???

"Shirley" was an ex-girlfriend of mine. Great woman, but not marrying material.

Superiority, much like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. It's ill-advised to believe one is superior simply because one pilots a HEMI, especially when my smallblock will bury an alarming number of 440s and HEMIs.

Like I've said......I like em' all.

That's great for you , but it's only an opinion, just like I have an opinion. So what's your point, besides stirring!!

"Shirley"

dont call me SHIRLEY

Atta boy.

You guys WATCH too much "daytime" tv. Must be NICE when you "own" a HEMI!!

"Stupidity is Ignorance on Steroids"
"Yeah, it's hopped to over 160" (quote by Kowalski in the movie Vanishing Point 1970 - Cupid Productions)