Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It would be fun to get both the Brick and Tim's Valiant on the track at the same time. They both have Mopar style suspensions with leafs out back and torsion bars up front. Tim's car is a little more tricked out with the 13 inch Baer kit up front.

Spring Fling Speed Festival 2013 at Willow Spring Raceway !!

Neat place for bigger car with HP with the long straights. Tim's been there once before.

Not to take any of the wind out of your event Steve, but I think it would be great for Mopar Action to host an event at something like MATS where we can do a full on comparison shoot-out. Give all the manufactures and Rick 6 months to prepare a car, spec tires, same era body styles (I'm thinking Bold Beeper vs. Road Runner; that Ray Barton would eat me alive, lol) and have an honest comparison, Drag, Speed Stop, Auto Cross and Road Course. All that would be availible at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. I think it would be a blast and the pictures alone would be fantastic!

You could do all that at Willow Springs except Drag Race.

But nowdays can you do 1/4 mile times and speeds with iphone apps? Or are they not that accurate?