Just so you know, I have always inspected my flex-a-form leafs for any possible fatigue/cracks, etc. The ONLY thing I've ever had to do is re-tighten the front spring-eye bolt, having installed urethane bushings (front and rear). When I originally had discussion with Flex-a-form about the durability of the fiberglass mono-leafs, they did tell me, then (late 1980s) that off-road dirt track cars were running their leafs w/o any problems. I've trailered the car for many years (~late 80s thru early 2000s), but raced it hard when on a track (mostly med-speed pylon autocross, and some hi-speed road course events)... and in the past ~3 years I've been driving it (easy/enjoyment!) on the roads/hwys and still no problems. IF you want weight reduction... consider the fiberglass mono-leafs, but i encourage the right choice/selection/design for your car's weight and your primary driving intentions.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!