I've been very pleased with the FlxaForm leafs (225 lbs with 5" arch)for Solo II style autocross events; played with the bushings (poly vs rubber... setteld at rubber endlinks; frame mounts are poly) on the endlinks of the 1"rear bar, as well as the Koni (reds) adjustment at ~3/4 stiff (full stiff lifts the rear tires off the ground at max cornering. Now, for recent road course lapping/track events, all is still the same but it does tend to slightly want to oversteer in hard sweepers, but I'm not driving to the max limits yet at the road course events (need new tires as I'm driving to/from on old BFG T/As instead of trailering with preferred sticky Hoosiers). I may eventually re-install my factory 3/4" rear bar for road course events and then play again with the endlinks to fine tune it, as well as the stiffness of the Konis... perhaps this year with the rear bar, but first I need new tires (Hoosier A6 or else may change to Kumohs XS)...as you know, I have 16x10 race rims ft/rr with very old A6 on them now... driving on street/track with the old BFG T/As on 15x8 minilites.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!