I've had the FlexaForms on my T/A since ~1990... used primarily for SCCA Solo II autocross in class E/Street Prepared (nationally-prepared for ultimate competition!). I discussed with FlexaForm and determined a spec of 225# w/5"arch so the springs would be nearly flat while at rest in competition condition (~1/4 tank fuel with driver ~175#). I pulled the rubber bushings and installed poly bushings (had to slightly turn down the fronts to fit). The springs do take a while (~1-2 weeks) to "settle" down and be flat (otherwise, they are arched for a while and allow wheel-hop until they are settled). I'm very pleased... improved handling through more weight reduction overall (I think they saved ~20# per side). My overall strategy has been to reduce weight of the car (total down to ~3150 today).

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!