Had a great time. The hog roast on friday and the cookout today went great. Would like to thank everyone that came out and the support from the fans and sponsors. The track temp. was 138 friday and 129 today so it was slick. Not sure anyone had anything for Ed Mathers aka OLD YELLER. He was quicker than anyone in KY by far. Scott Chopin aka FASTBIRD won the race but only because OLD YELLER had a emergency that he had at home and had to load the car up before the final and head home to attend. Had fun hanging out with Bondo Bob, OLD YELLER, JKWEDGE, and all the others. OLD YELLER is a great guy and till you know him you really cannot judge him. Jim and his crew are top notch also they came from PA without the Charger to hang out and added $50.00 to the purse when he came. Bondo Bob is also great him and rick are cool dudes and paid out $300.00 and gave away some high dollar shocks in NSS. I also give props to Jeff Johnson and Doug the race director for letting use run the 10.5 stuff so freely. Without these two guys there was no playground. Jeff and Doug still are going to run four races next year and the 10.5 guys are welcomed back. They got together with the track owner Mark and made the track as good as they could considering the heat. So congrats to my brother Scott Chopin and my uncle Jeff Chopin in NSS on there wins. Ed Mathers for Low ET which was quicker than I thought was possible in these conditions . Hope to see some more of you guys come out next year for the Chrysler Challenge stuff.