Quote:

is it ok if i dont come??

i dont want to race 2500lb cars with my 3500lb street car

You really expect people to drive far and race with NO weight rule?

Why would i do this??

CAN YOU post an Exact address for the track so i can see exactly how far it is for me? I still cant justify the cost of getting there to get my a$$ handed to me by light cars. The rules are just too loose if you take the weight away.

Its okay not to come. I know you would of came you seem like a diehard heads-up racer to me. We know your car already exists and will race if the rules are even close.

I think it will be hard for any Big Block car to be under 3000 lbs. even with these rules in place. But I cannot be for sure on this without a scale.

No I do not expect anyone to show unless they want to. I know Andy Mayes, Scott Chopin, Jim K., AND others have all ran exhibition stuff WITH NO WEIGHT CHECK at Norwalk when Jeff Johnson owned the Chrysler Classic and A&A trans. put up a little money to show.

There is no reason to show but to support Mopar 10.5 Racing. You have already proved yourself at KY and other events. I thought you coming would bring out more people to race and try to knock you off but thats not working either.

The address for MCIR is 2303 Richwood-LaRue Road, LaRue Ohio 43332

Thanks, Brad Chopin